Since I've been so late with opening up a blog I was thinking that I could do a little summary of what has happened these past 3 lessons plus todays lesson.
6 february - Lesson 1
This lesson I spent brainstorming and searching for inspiration on the internet to figure out what kind of painting I want to create, both regarding the surface and the meaning of it.
So, I opened a document where I wrote what I wanted my painting to convey to others and which symbols, figures and so on I wanted to have in it. (document attached)
13 february - Lesson 2
We went to Liljevalchs vårsalong exhibition to get inspiration.
20 february - Lesson 3
Now that I both been to Liljevalchs vårsalong exhibition and had two weeks to think of what kind of painting that I want to do an idea finally started to take form.
I opened my document that I created on lesson 1 and started, with the help of geometric figures, create a image of how I wanted my painting to look like. (updated document attached)
By creating this image I know got a more clearer view on my idea and could start making a rough draft, which I made with a charcoal pen, so that I could get a more detaljed and realistic view.
When the rough draft was finished I began going deeper into some certain parts that I wanted to have more focus on. So I started drawing this parts even more detaljed with a pencil on a A4 paper (three parts), and then the lesson ended.
6 march - Lesson 4
Today's lesson went by pretty quick I think. I traced the sketches that I did lesson 3 with the help of a light table (?, "ljusbord" in swedish), why I did this was so that I could partly get more cleaner lines so it becomes easier to color them but also because I wanted to keep the original sketches so that if anything went wrong I would have a "back-up".
I also managed to color two of them before the time ran out.
I also managed to color two of them before the time ran out.






hello,
SvaraRaderaI'm a photographer from germany and I'm working on a website called "Artproject14". Like after a year I decided to start a blog at blogspot. But then I saw that the url artproject14.blogspot.com is already taken by yourself and so I wanted to beg if you could change your url, because I've noticed that you aren't working on your blog for a year and it seems like you're not really using it anymore.
I would be very thankful. You can always message me at alexander.bardou@gmx.de or facebook Alexander Bardou.
Have a nice day!